Guest Friendly Hotel
Need to book a hotel ? to bring your own guest back to your room ? but dont want to pay for extra charges
Guest Friendly Hotel.com provides a compiled list of the best Guest Friendly Hotel in Asia.
All of them very popular, known to have "guest friendly" policies and respect your privacy.
Thailand, Cambodia, Philippines, Viet Nam, Indonesia. Avoid all unpleasant surprises.
No extra charges for bringing back your unregistered guests at your hotel or unexpected "joiner fees" added to your bill upon checkout.
Bangkok Guest Friendly Hotels - Here a compiled list of the best guest friendly hotels in Bangkok. UPDATED March 2015
[ more Guest friendly hotels ]
40,42 Sukhumvit Soi 4 (Nana Tai) Sukhumvit Road Klongtoey, Sukhumvit, Bangkok, Thailand
Location : Located near the main Sukhumvit road, the Boss Suites has competively priced compare to the Nana Hotel but is far more palacious. The rooms are basics but well thought out, food is decent and the hotel provide all the facilities you could require. Honestly staggering distance from the foyer (Nana Plaza), you will found plenty bars, restaurants at proximity. A good location for your entertainment.
Guest Friendly policy reply by the Boss Suites :
- “Thank you very much for interesting our hotel. We allow to bring the joiner without charge, but for security of our hotel policy, the joiner has to register at the front desk before enter to your room. Best regards, Waraporn.”
Guest friendly hotel, Bangkok, Nana square, 3-stars hotel, swimming pool, free Wi-Fi.
171 Sukhumvit Rd., Soi 11, Wattana, Sukhumvit, Bangkok, Thailand
Location : Located on Soi 11 in the Sukhumvit area. Bars and restaurants in Location. 100 meters away from Nana skytrain. Chulalongkorn University 10mn away by foot. Easy acces to Temple of the Emerald Buddha, Grand Palace by car
Guest Friendly policy reply by the Ambassador Bangkok Hotel :
- “We are pleased to inform you can bring back an unregistered guest without an extra joiner free out of charge. Thanya K. (Ms.) Reservation department.”
110-110/1 Sukhumvit Road Soi 4-6, South Nana, Sukhumvit, Bangkok, Thailand
Location : The Majestic Suites located just around the corner from Nana Plaza, is another great guest friendly hotel. The rooms although compact are efficiently designed and offer a comfortable bed, LCD TV with cable, refridgerator, room safe, fully working air conditioning, free internet, complimentary drinking water and breakfast. They have everything covered. The property is well cleaned and maintained. Staying here also provides you with the option to use the swimming pool and gym facilities at the sister property Majestic Grande.
Guest Friendly policy reply by the Majestic Suites Hotel in Bangkok :
- “There are no charges for bringing in guest, irrespective of room type. There are however we requested them to leave identify card at the front desk for security reason.”
128/1 Sukhumvit Soi 4, Klongtoey, Sukhumvit, Bangkok, Thailand
Location : The Woraburi Sukhumvit Hotel is a tuk-tuk ride or 10 minutes walk from Nana station. Totally functional no frills hotel offering a decent bed, with mini bar fridge, TV, and free bottled drinking water. Large clean bathroom stocked with fresh towels. Perfect hotel to kick back and chill with a lovely rooftop pool area which although small is cozy and ample space to relax and unwind from the days stresses.
Guest Friendly policy reply by the Woraburi Sukhumvit Hotel :
- “There’s no joint fee at the hotel. Yaowapha S. ( JoJo) / Reservation”.
14,16 Sukhumvit Soi 11, Sukhumvit, Bangkok, Thailand
Location : The Grand President has been known as a guest friendly hotel for several years. The staff are superb with their genuine kindness, courtesy and discretion they are what make this hotel so reputable. Nothing is too much trouble and you will be really well looked after. The rooms are expertly maintained and provide everthing you could need during your stay.
Guest Friendly policy reply by the Grand President Hotel:
- “Greeting from Grand President Central Reservation Office! We kindly inform that we are guest friendly hotel and there is no any charge for joiner in advance.”
65/1 Sukhumvit Soi 2, Sukhumvit, Bangkok, Thailand
Location : The Aspen Suites Hotel situated near Sukhumvit main road provides an easy access to bars, restaurants, and entertainment. The apartments are spacious, well looked and come with 2 large televisions with DVD player, fridge, dining table, desk and chair to work from, fully functional kitchenette, sofa and large cupboard space. Fast Internet and buffet style breakfast included in the price. There is also a free tuk-tuk service that will take you to the main road (Sukhumvit) every 15 minutes. Take 6 – 7 minutes by foot if you prefer.
Guest Friendly policy reply by the Aspen Suite Hotel Sukhumvit 2 :
- “Thank you for considering Aspen Suite Bangkok. In regard to your query, we kindly inform that there is no guest-friendly fee for our hotel guest. We only require your guest to deposit their ID-card at the reception which shall be returned on his/her departure. Best Regards. Chatlada (Rainie). Central Reservation Officer.”
Guest friendly hotel, Bangkok, Nana square, 4-stars hotel, swimming pool, free Wi-Fi.
10 Sukhumvit Soi 15, Klong Toey Nua, Wattana, Sukhumvit, Bangkok, Thailand
Location : The Dream Hotel is just 5 minutes walk from the Asok BTS Skytrain station and this boutique hotel is a little different from the rest. Rooms are design rooms, spacious and comfortable with complimentary internet access. 24 hour room service a great outdoor pool and fully equipped gym. You can even bring your pets along, as the hotel is pet friendly too!
Guest Friendly policy reply by the Dream Hotel :
- “Yes our hotel is guest friendly, you just need to deposit her / his ID at the Front Desk for security purpose, but we do not charge you, except you are staying in a single room and you bring your guest to enjoy a breakfast together, even then we can offer you a discount on the extra breakfast charge. Best regards, Geev Andre Bahrampoori | Executive Assistant Manager”
67 Sukhumvit Soi 2, Klong Toey, Sukhumvit, Bangkok, Thailand
Location : This hotel would easily gain 4 stars. The staff are professional and nothing is too much trouble with every request being actioned immediately with courtesy and a smile. Offering in house room service food well prepared and delivered in a timely manner. The room was well equipped and spacious with plenty of storage space and a clean, fresh feel. I was amazed that everytime I left the hotel the staff would offer to drive to the main road in the shuttle that is provided. Couldn’t really ask for more.
Guest Friendly policy reply by the Hotel Solo Sukhumvit 2 :
- “Greeting from Hotel Solo! Referring to your mail we would like to inform you that we did not charge for the joiner fee. However, if you have book 2 people and bring more joiner will be charge for third part Baht 1,000 net per people per night. Phupanart Yodtong. Hotel Manager.”
403 Sukhumvit Road (Asoke Intersection), Klongtoe Nuea, Wattana, Sukhumvit, Bangkok, Thailand
Location : Beautiful hotel located in the opposite to Soi Cowboy and the delight of the night. The rooms are modern, clean and comfortable with well serviced bathrooms and powerful showers. Non smoking throughout but offering a delightful serviced patio area where you can smoke while you relax and enjoy a drink. There is free wireless internet if required.
Guest Friendly policy reply by the S Sukhumvit Suites Hotel :
- “Greetings from S Sukhumvit Suites. Thank you for interesting in our hotel, As your question: guest friendly is free of charge. Just leave ID Card or Passport at the reception. With best regards, Saowalux B.,Ms”
12 Sukhumvit Soi 2, Sukhumvit, Bangkok, Thailand
Location : Situated near action and close to Nana plaza this hotel is modern with a real classy feel. With 25 floors the rooms are clean, modern and provide some spectacular views of the city. Excellent quality food that is available in the restaurant or via room service with an abundance of choices offered for breakfast. Would highly recommend a stay here.
Guest Friendly policy reply by The Majestic Grande:
- “Thank you for your today e-mail, please be advise that the hotel allow a visitor sharing room without any additional charge, however, the guest id card is required to keep at the security department.”
21/14 Sukhumvit 4, Sukhumvit Road, Klongtoey, Sukhumvit, Bangkok, Thailand
Location : Located 10min away from Nana Station, 20min away from Terminal 21. Easy acces to Temple of the Emerald Buddha, Thammasat University and Grand Palace
Guest Friendly policy reply by the White Orchid Inn Nana:
Guest friendly hotel, Bangkok, Nana square, 2-stars hotel, free Wi-Fi.
18 Sukhumvit Soi 11 , Sukhumvit, Bangkok, Thailand
Location : Superbly situated on Soi 11 very close to Nana Station the President Palace Hotel is excellent. The room and bathroom are huge and a lot of thought has been put into the design. They include LCD TV, sofa and a WiFi router with free internet connection with a fantastic signal strength can be used for Skype international calls without any problems. Hotel also offers fitness room and swimming pool. All this and good services.
Guest Friendly policy reply by the Grand President Palace Hotel in Bangkok:
- “Greeting from President Palace Hotel Central Office! We do not charge for the guest over night / Joiner. We only request the ID car / Passport to secure reason only. Best Regards, Wiphawan / Ms. Central Reservation Officer.”
1/11-12 Sukhumvit Soi 10, Sukhumvit, Bangkok, Thailand
Location : The Paradiso Boutique Suites are in a great location with 2 skytrain stops and one subway stop within 5 minutes walk. The rooms are compact but expertly laid out with a 32″ LCD TV that has a great selection of channels, air conditioning, mini bar fridge and coffee making facilities. There is also free WiFi in the rooms with a luxuriant bed fitted with crisp, clean sheets. Big beautiful bathroom with Spanish shower. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful although their English is a little weak. The hotel is in a little side street so you can be guaranteed that it will be nice and quiet when it is time to sleep.
Guest Friendly policy reply by the Paradiso Boutique Suites :
- “Greetings from Paradiso Boutique Suites! Thank you for your e-mail and interest in staying with us. We do not charge a joiner’s fee for an overnight guest. Our room are for 2 persons, if 3 rd person we charge 600 baht/day. Best regards, Lek – Reservation”
42 Sukhumvit Soi 8, Sukhumvit soi 8, Klongtoey, Sukhumvit, Bangkok, Thailand
Location : Located near bars and restaurants. Thammasat University, Grand Palace and Temple of the Emerald Buddha easy acces by car.
Guest Friendly policy reply by the Sawasdee Hotel @ Sukhumvit Soi 8:
- “Dear Sir, Greetings from Sawasdee & Woraburi Group, Thank you for interest our hotel. Regarding your below inquiry, our hotels are not charge the joiner fee. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for more information, clearification or any assitance. With Best Regards, Mr. Ekkawit S. (Eak). E-Marketing Supervisor.”
2 Sukhumvit 13 Road Klongtoey-Nua Wattana, Sukhumvit, Bangkok, Thailand
Location : The Miami Hotel is a budget hotel conveniently located in the heart of Sukhumvit area, near shopping centers, bars and restaurants. The rooms have vintage furnishings, but they are big, clean, and comfortable nonetheless. There is also courtyard swimming pool which can keep boredom at bay during your stay. Wi-fi in the room but not free. With massage parlors at proximity and an easy access to public transportation especially the Nana Skytrain station, this hotel meets an ideal location to start exploring Bangkok.
Guest Friendly policy reply by the Miami Hotel :
- “Dear Sir. Thank you for your message. We are friendly hotel. One standard room alllows maximum stay only two persons. If you stay alone, you can bring along your one partner per day per person with no extra charge. Best Regards. Miami Hotel.”
131/5-7 Sukhumvit 7/1, Sukhumvit Road, Wattana, Sukhumvit, Bangkok, Thailand
Location : Near bars and restaurants. Chulalongkorn University 20 min away by car.
Guest Friendly policy reply by the World Inn:
- “Dear sir, We confirm to you our hotel is free of charge for outside guest. Also we give discount for 10 % for weekly stay. Looking forward to welcome you soon. Best regards. World Inn.”
Guest friendly hotel, Bangkok, Sukhumvit road, 2-stars hotel.
41 Sukhumvit Road Soi 4 Klongtoey, Sukhumvit, Bangkok, Thailand
Location : This Ibis is conveniently located near Nana and maintains all the highest standards that you would expect from a larger hotel group with hotels all around the world. Excellent service with comfortable and clean rooms provide great value for money for this internationnal hotel. Well situated I usually stay here time to time to manage my small business.
Guest Friendly policy reply by the Ibis Bangkok Nana Hotel :
- “Warm greetings from Mercure & ibis Erawan Thailand!. We are pleased to inform that all 7 ibis hotel in Thailand do not charge to joiner, but she has to leave her ID card at the front desk before she goes to your room. Once she will leaves the hotel, she can have her ID card back as it’s a hotel policy for security reason. Best regards, Paramate (Mr.). Individual and Corporate Reservation”
38,38/14 Sukhumvit Soi 22, Sukhumvit, Bangkok, Thailand
Location : The Admiral Suites are situated in the midst of the Sukhumvit road known for its party atmosphere. The fully furnished apartments have LCD TV, fully equipped kitchenette and a private balcony making a perfect place to relax with a drink after a hard day. There is free internet access offered plus a rooftop pool and jacuzzi. Also offered is 24 hour room service so you can be sure you have everything on hand.
Guest Friendly policy reply by the Admiral Suites:
- “Greeting from Admiral Suite Central Reservation Office! In regard to your query, we kindly inform that we are guest friendly hotel and there is no any charge for joiner in advance. Ben Arayakul Mr. Central Reservation Officer.”
No. 29 Sukhumvit Road (Front corner of Sukhumvit Soi 1), Klongtoey Nua, Wattana, Sukhumvit, Bangkok, Thailand
Location : Good location for freelancers. Near Nana Station, bars and restaurants.
Guest Friendly policy reply by the Legacy Express :
- “Thank you for writing to us. I’m pleased to inform our hotel is free joiner if you book with us. Best Regards, Nontapat Thooptian, (Patrick).”
33-33 Sukhumvit 11 Klongtoey Nua Wattana, Sukhumvit, Bangkok, Thailand
Location : The Felix located in the main nightlife area of Bangkok is situated opposite the Q bar just a few meters from the Bed Club and within walking distance of the bars/massage place in Sukhumvit. A personal favourite as the staff are always ready to welcome you with a smile and nothing is too much trouble during your stay. The rooms are all comfortable reagardless of whether they are standard or superior and have functional, clean bathrooms. The hotel will provide free entrance to a number of the main clubs including the Bed Superclub just around the corner.
Guest Friendly policy reply by Le Fenix Sukhumvit Bangkok:
- “Warm greetings from Lefenix-Sukhumvit Hotel. Thank you for your e-mail. We kindly inform you that the guest friendly and there is no charge for overnight staying guest. We only request ID card / Passport for secure reason only. Waan (Sweety). Central Reservation Officer”
91, Soi 8 off Sukhumvit Road, Klongtoey, Sukhumvit, Bangkok, Thailand
Location : The Royal Asia Lodge offers a great tuk-tuk facility for Nana station and is ideally located for the nightlife, bars and restaurants. The hotel although a little old is clean and comfortable with extremely helpful and friendly staff. The rooms are of a decent size with cable TV, air conditioning, refridgerator and internet connection. Real coffee and a great breakfast is ready for you when you awake from a perfect nights’ sleep.
Guest Friendly policy reply by the Royal Asia Lodge Hotel :
- “First, Thank you for your Request. Its free and none cost for you to bring a unregistered Joiner.Best Regards, Pitipong N. – Reservation Officer.”
Guest friendly hotel, Bangkok, Sukhumvit road, 3-stars hotel, swimming pool, free Wi-Fi.
Soi 9, Sukhumvit Road, Sukhumvit, Bangkok, Thailand
Location : The City Lodge Hotel is functional with no frills but is ideally located if you are looking to be near action and entertainment. Rooms are cozy, well looked, incredibly clean and including free internet acces. There are no coffee making facilities available in the rooms but they do have everything else you could need including a room safe. A nice hotel, recommended for budget and solo travellers.
Guest Friendly policy reply by the City Lodge Hotel Sukhumvit 9 Bangkok:
- “Thank you very much for kind interesting in our hotel. As per your requiryas bellow, we don’t charge anything for joiner but she must show her I.D. card at the reception. For guarantee your safe. If no have that thing we not allow.”
43 Sukhumvit 15, Sukhumvit, Bangkok, Thailand
Location : The Royal President Hotel is a large hotel but I will say more a 3 stars than a 4-stars hotel. The room are spacious with air-cond, a selection of TV channel but the fournitures a bit oldish and the bathroom would realy need some renew. I have stayed twice and I will not recommend it particularly anymore. However with the price and the location (a little out of the noise of Sukhumvit, and not far away from foyer – Soi Cowboy and other nightlife venues) in my opinion a medium class well priced good for a short stay.
Guest Friendly policy reply by the Royal President Hotel:
- “Warmest greeting from Royal President Central Reservation Office. Thank you for your e-mail to us and interest in our property. In regard to your query, you can bring your joiner fee to stay overnight without any charge.”
6, Sukhumvit Soi 8, Sukhumvit, Bangkok, Thailand
Location : The Adelphi Suites Hotel is ideally located a short walk from Nana Skytrain Station. The apartments are superbly laid out with a seperate bedroom with kingsize bed, bathroom equipped with both bathtub and shower, a dining area and fully functional kitchenette. They also have 2 plasma TV’s giving that home from home experience.
Guest Friendly policy reply by the Adelphi Suites :
- “Greeting from Adelphi Suites Central Reservation Office. In regard to your query, you can bring your joiner fee to stay overnight without any charge. Ben Arayakul Mr. – Central Reservation Officer.”
135/18-19 Surawong Rd. (in front of soi Tarntawan), Bangrak, Silom / Sathorn, Bangkok, Thailand
Location : Small 3-stars hotel well located in Patpong district in the heart of the action, close to restaurants, bars and street night market. The rooms are well decorated but probably deserve to be a little refreshed. The only weaknesses are the lack of elevator (a dumbwaiter still for luggage) and the lack of privacy in the glass bathroom. Staff very friendly and very helpful. Good value for money.
Guest Friendly policy reply by the Glitz Hotel Bangkok :
- “Dir Sir. Thanks you for your kind interest to stay at Glitz Bangkok Hotel. Our hotel policy, we are free for joiner. Wish to be a host for your visit this time. Regards, Anecha K. Marketing Manager.”
20 Sukhumvit Soi 7 (Lerdsin 2), Sukhumvit, Bangkok, Thailand
Location : Situated in a tranquil alley away from the bustling main road in the Sukhumvit area, The Mac Boutique is another guest friendly hotel with a growing reputation. Rooms’s are laid out as an entire apartment with a bedroom, bathroom and living room and are highly maintained and extremely clean. The hotel also offers a ideal location for those wanting to travel by BTS or on foot, with the station being just 1 minutes walking distance from BTS. Compared to others, I will recommand this hotel as it placed far away from the hustle and noise of Sukhumvit main road.
Guest Friendly policy reply by the Mac Boutique Suites Hotel :
- “According to your enquiry about the extra guest that you would like to bring to stay over night we will not charge you for a joiner fee. Best regards, Alice.”
Guest friendly hotel, Bangkok, Sukhumvit road, 3-stars hotel, free Wi-Fi.
2 Soi 5 Sukhumvit Rd., Wattana, Sukhumvit, Bangkok, Thailand
Location : The rooms are not large but comfortable and clean although all the hotel could need a little update. The pool a little dated. Nothing fancy. Close to Nana station, all the nearby restaurants and night spots.
Guest Friendly policy reply by the Amari Boulevard Bangkok Hotel :
- “Dear Sir. Pleased be inform that the visitor will be free if you booking via the website. Best regards. Apicha B. Reservation Officer.”
22 Sukhumvit Soi 6, Klongtoey, Sukhumvit, Bangkok, Thailand
Location : The Phachara Suites Sukhumvit although located just off of the congested and rather noisy Soi 4, have all the restaurants, nightlife, clubs and pubs close at hand. The suites are incredible with a spacious kitchenette complete with tiled flooring, refridgerator, microwave and place settings for two. The seperate living area housed an LCD TV with DVD / CD facility and satellite channels. With Free Internet also available with a good strong wireless connection you could not really want more, and should your computer decide to stop there are two computers available in the lobby for residents use.
Guest Friendly policy reply by the Phachara Suites Sukhumvit Bangkok:
- “Sir, Concerning you enquiry, in case of you have joiner when you stay with us its free of charge or mean only one lady we no additional charge for her. Kobkaeo Wongkhunen (Ms.). Sales Manager “
69 Sukhumvit Soi 4 (Soi Nanatai), Klongtoey, Sukhumvit, Bangkok, Thailand
Location : The Omni Tower Serviced Residences are ideally situated just 150 meters from Nana Plaza. The apartments are large, airy, exceptional clean and very comfortable. Fitted with high quality furnishings and ample closet and drawer space. All room include a high speed wireless router. There is also an on site gym and swimming pool making this an ideal place to stay.
Guest Friendly policy reply by the Omni Tower Sukhumvit Nana Residences :
- “Greeting from Omni Bangkok Central Reservation Office. Thank you for your e-mail to us and interest in our property. In regard to your query, you can bring your joiner fee to stay overnight without any charge. Best Regards, Ben Arayakul -Central Reservation Officer.”
30, Sukhumvit 21 (Asoke) Rd, Klongtoey Nua, Sukhumvit, Bangkok, Thailand
Location : The Grand Millenium is a high class hotel situated within easy walking distance of the skytrain and subway. Although at the top end 100+ USD, you certainly get your monies worth. From the minute you step through the door you are treated like royalty, with a complimentary massage to ease jet lag. This ultra modern boutique hotel has exquisite furnishings, super clean modern rooms and service that is oustanding. Everything you could possibly want and a little more!
Guest Friendly policy reply by the Grand Millennium Sukhimvit:
- “Warmest greeting from Grand Millennium Sukhimvit Bangkok and thank you for your interest in our hotel. We are delighted to inform you regarding our joiner policy that there will be no extra charge for the joiner. However, the joiner need to present the ID Card to our staff for the guest’s security reason.”
No. 29 Sukhumvit Road (Front corner of Sukhumvit Soi 1), Klongtoey Nua, Wattana, Sukhumvit, Bangkok, Thailand
Location : Good location for freelancers. Near Nana Station, bars and restaurants.
Guest Friendly policy reply by the Legacy Express :
- “Thank you for writing to us. I’m pleased to inform our hotel is free joiner if you book with us. Best Regards, Nontapat Thooptian, (Patrick).”
Guest friendly hotel, Bangkok, Nana square, 3-stars hotel, free Wi-Fi.
14/4 Sukhumvit Soi 22, Kwang Klongtoey, Khet Klongtoey, Sukhumvit, Bangkok, Thailand
Location : This hotel is located in Khlong Toei area. Near The Emporium. Chulalongkorn University 20 min away by car.
Guest Friendly policy reply by the Citrus Sukhumvit 22 :
- “Dear Sir, Thank you for considering Citruss 22 Bangkok. In regard to your query, there is no guest-friendly fee for our hotel guest. For you safety, we will only require your guest to deposit their ID-card at the reception which shall be returned on his/her departure. If you require more information please do not hesitate to contact us. Best Regards. Rainie. Central Reservation Officier.”
217 Sukhumvit Soi 15, Klongtoey-Nua, Wattana, Sukhumvit, Bangkok, Thailand
Location : Huge modern hotel located between Nana and Soi Cowboy. The rooms are clean and quiet with large beds all designed with a black and white decorative concept. The bathrooms are good sized and immaculate. With a friendly staff determined to help you to enjoy your stay, I would say a good place to stay there, walk to Soi Cowboy, meet freelancers at Thermae and have easy access to shopping malls and train stations.
Guest Friendly policy reply by the S15 Sukhumvit Hotel in Bangkok:
- “Thanks for your email. Yes, we certainly are guest friendly. No joiner fee as long as there are only 2 person in a room.”
38/8 Sukhumvit soi 11, Klong Toey Nua, Wattana, Sukhumvit, Bangkok, Thailand
Location : Great hotel located in the lively tourist area of Bangkok near restaurants, massage places and nightlife. The rooms are spacious, clean rooms with modern furniture and all very well designed. Offering LCD TV’s in both of the rooms and also a washing machine, there is also a large bathroom with walk-in shower. An exceptional view of the 26th floor of the Bangkok skyline. Excellent reception, the staff is super attentive and helpful. The hotel also offers a tuk-tuk service that will take you to Nana station or the surrounding areas.
Guest Friendly policy reply by the Fraser Suites :
- “Thank you for your kind interested in Fraser Suites Sukhumvit. Actually 1Bedroom can stay just only 2 persons (no joiner fee charge). We have chargeable for the 3rd person in room at 1,500nett/night. Best Regards. Ms. Kate Jiamkanokchai. Sales Manager”
2 Soi Prasarnmitr (sukhumvit Soi 23), Sukhumvit Rd., Klongtoey-nua, Wattana, Sukhumvit, Bangkok, Thailand
Location : The Jasmine City Hotel (formerly the Jasmine Executive Suites) is another 4 starts hotel located near Soi Cowboy and 5 minutes walk from the ASOK MRT station for travel via metro and skytrain to most locations. The hotel and rooms look a bit oldish but the apartment style offers real quality spacious fully furnished rooms, equipped with pots, microwave, hob, fridge, …. everything for cooking or storing provisions. Bathroom was clean well presented bathtub. The hotel pool is not very big but adequate. Free WiFi is available in the lobby. Overall a good value for money. Ideal to spend some days far from the tourist areas but near the most interesting attractions. Smoking rooms are to be avoided.
Guest Friendly policy reply by the Jasmine City Hotel:
- “Regarding about bringing another guest to your room, If the guest not have breakfast only come to stay in the room then we allow the gust to stay with no extra charge.”
38 Sukhumvit 16, Sukhumvit Road, Klongtoey, Sukhumvit, Bangkok, Thailand
Location : This Citadines Sukhumvit 16 Bangkok are located between Asoke Skytrain and Sukhumvit Subway Stations no far from the foyer. The apartments are modern, bright serviced and fit with a compact kitchenette, dining area with sliding screen to partition off the the bed area and conceals the TV. There is also a rooftop pool and fitness center at your disposal during your stay. Considering the hotel room features (the kitchenette, perfect for long term stay), the good location (near massage places and go-go bars of Soi Cowboy – just a 5 minute away), and all this hotel is short and long term full serviced (so no problems to invite bar girls, freelancers or whomever you like to your room), a exceptional value for money.
Guest Friendly policy reply by the Citadines Bangkok:
- “Actually the studio and 1bedroom apartment is for 2 adults without charge but we required joiners’ name due to it concerned with security reason. Best regards, Nunthana DEJKAMTHORN | Officer, Global Reservation.”
Guest friendly hotel, Bangkok, Sukhumvit road, 3-stars hotel, swimming pool, free Wi-Fi.
71 Monaco Building, Sukhumvit 2, Klongtoey, Sukhumvit, Bangkok, Thailand
Location : Located Soi 2 near bars and restaurants. Deluxe rooms offer kitchenettes and a private balcony. Free internet access. Nana Station 10 min away by walk for your entertainement.
Guest Friendly policy reply by the iCheck Inn Sukhumvit Hotel :
- “Thank you very much for your kind interest in our property. For joiner, pleased kindly be informed that no additional charge for joiner just required the ID Card for registration at our front desk for security reason. Best Regards. Surapob Napawarastien. Reservation Officer.”
35/1-2 Soi Sukhumvit 4 (Nanatai), Sukhumvit Rd., Klongtoey, Sukhumvit, Bangkok, Thailand
Location : The Dawin Bangkok Hotel have great location in Bangkok, just two minutes from the Nana plaza and about 15 minutes walk from the Soi cowboy. The rooms are scrupiously clean and quiet with a very modern design. The food is excellent and you can choose to eat in the lobby restaurant or for no additional cost there is 24 hour room service delivered your food to your room if you prefer. Staying at either is a real pleasure and make sure to visit Gulliver’s the German beer garden which is only about a 7 minute walk away.
Guest Friendly policy reply by the Dawin Hotel:
- “Greeting from The Dawin Bangkok Hotel!! Regarding to your enquiry on guest friendly policy. one room can be occupied by one or two persons. If third person would be charged 1,000 baht. The meaning is you are entitle to be companion with any one person during you stay without extra charge. In case of you are accompanying two persons at the same time, we would charge 1000 baht for extra person (third person). Best regards, Theera Thongchidchua Mr. Front Office Manager.”
133/2 Sukhumvit 21 Road Klongtoey Nua Wattana , Sukhumvit, Bangkok, Thailand
Location : The Furamaxclusive Asoke Hotel is at the intersection of two subway networks BTS and MRT with Soy Coyboy red light district on the other side of the street. The rooms are clean and spacious, could be refreshed but still decent. Equipped with a plasma, a DVD player and a mini system. Jacuzzis on the roof of the house where you can enjoy the view of the Bangkok skyline. Professional staff and warm welcome. Fair price for the level of service.
Guest Friendly policy reply by the Furamaxclusive Asoke Hotel Bangkok :
- “About girl, we kindly inform you that we don’t have extra-charge for joiner fee but just leave her ID card with reception for your security as hotel policy. Khanittha S. (Ms.) – Reservation Officer.”
[ more Guest friendly hotels in Bangkok ]
Pattaya Guest Friendly Hotels - Here a compiled list of the best guest friendly hotels in Pattaya. UPDATED April 2015
[ more Guest friendly hotels ]
217/1 Moo 10 Soi 8, Pattaya Beach Road, Pattaya, Thailand
Location : The Sunshine Hotel is set in the centre of Soi 8 nightlife district. Offering two large swimming pools, tennis courts and free WiFi. Soi Buakhao Market and Royal Garden Plaza 20mn away by foot.
Guest Friendly policy reply by the Sunshine Hotel and Residences :
- “Dear Sir, Yes, we do allow to bring 1 guest free of charge. With Best Regards, Sirikanya Prajanbal (Ms) Reservation Officer.”
555/5-6 Moo.10 Beach Road. Nongprue, Banglamung, Pattaya Beach Road, Pattaya, Thailand
Location : Located just 1700 ft from Pattaya Walking Street and five minutes from the shops at Royal Garden Plaza, the Baywalk Residence has a great location along Pattaya Beach. The rooms are spacious with plenty of natural light and are decorated with wooden furniture and wall panelling. Each room has a flat screen TV, refrigerator, mini bar and some rooms have separate living areas and private balcony. Good restaurant on the 3rd floor sea side, nice terrace on the 6th floor, decent gym pool and excellent pool and lounge chairs rooftop with a fantastic 180º sea view of Pattaya bay. Overall a good centrally located hotel and good value for money. Recommended !
Guest Friendly policy reply by the Baywalk Residence :
- “Regarding your question please be inform the hotel doesn’t charge for over guest. We will only require your friend to deposit their ID-card at the reception for security reasons. Warm regards. Supervisor Officier, Baywalk Residence”.
Guest friendly hotel, Pattaya, Beach Road, 3-stars hotel, near beach, swimming pool, free Wi-Fi.
137 Moo 9, Central Pattaya Rd., Pattaya Beach Road, Pattaya, Thailand
Location : The Basaya Beach Hotel & Resort (formerly the Centara Beach Hotel), although an old hotel in Pattaya, is well maintained and kept clean. Location is great, just Central Pattaya, across the street from the beach and surrounded by bars and restaurants, but still quite peaceful if you just want to relax. The hotel offers a large swimming pool which gets the sun all day which in my experience is rare for quite a built up city. Good free Wi-Fi in room. If you’re expecting a 4 star hotel you’re going to be disappointed, but if you are looking for cheap and clean you should be more than happy.
Guest Friendly policy reply by the Basaya Beach Hotel & Resort (formerly the Centara Beach Hotel) :
- “Thank you very much for enquiry. There is no problem with bringing additional people back to your room. Best Regards, Basaya Beach Hotel & Resort Team”.
555/54 Moo 10, Pattaya Beach Road, Pattaya, Thailand
Location : The Aya Boutique Hotel is a modern hotel conveniently located on the Pattaya city walk just 15 seconds from Beach Road and 5 minutes from Walking Street. The rooms are clean, stylish, not the largest but well designed. They come with comfortable king sized bed, wooden floor, large flat screen TV with good selection of English channels and free WiFi for multiple devices. They also offer a loft-area with a sofa in the corner near the window, mini bar with drinks and tea and coffee making facilities. The balcony was small with no view equipped with table and chair but at least it has merit to exist. The hotel also provide a nice pool that is partially covered on the 3rd floor and a small gym pool with terrace on the top floor. Overall a true 4-star guest friendly hotel (see policy) awarded last year once again by the TripAdvisors’s Certificate of Excellence.
Guest Friendly policy reply by the Aya Boutique Hotel Pattaya (formerly Fraser Suites) :
- “Greeting from Aya Boutique hotel pattaya! Concerning your inquiery, dont worry. For visitor we not charge sir. Just we will let her leave Id card for your Security.”
225/62 Moo 9 Soi 5 Pattaya Road, Nongprue, Banglamung, Pattaya Beach Road, Pattaya, Thailand
Location : The Seven Zea Chic Hotel is a new modern hotel opened a year a half ago and is located on Soi 5, very quiet and 2 minutes from the best part of Pattaya beach and less than 5 mins away from Soi 6 and all it has to offer with regards to girls and action. Soi 7/8 are about 10 minutes on foot and Walking Street around 30 minutes walk (10-15 by Bath bus depending on traffic). The rooms are well designed with big glass wall and it is all modern and newly decorated. The king size bed was super comfy and there was a flat screen TV with good selection fo English channels, climate control, free WiFi that was reliable and fast, a safe that could easily fit a 13 – 15″ laptop, wardrobe with bathrobes and well stocked mini bar although a little expensive. The room could have done more with a chair or sofa as it seemed a little sparse but no big deal. The bathroom was clean with shower that had excellent pressure and free toiletries. The hotel also has an amazing infinity rooftop pool that spans the length of the building, great for chilling in the sun with a drink and taking in the great views of Pattaya bay. The staff were really friendly and spoke good English and there was no problem bringing girls back regardless of the hour. For the price I paid an excellent value for money. Highly recommended.
Guest Friendly policy reply by the Seven Zea Chic Hotel :
- ”Dear Sir, For the joiner, it is free of charge if you bring 1 person per time. But if you bring more than 1 person , it will be charged 300 baht extra for 1 person. Your joiner has to leave her id at front desk. Best Regards, Tik.”
33/35 Moo 10 Pattaya City, Nongprue, Banglamung, Central Pattaya, Pattaya, Thailand
Location : The LK Metropole is an institution in Pattaya and centrally located on Soi LK Metro near Gogo bars (Oasis, Champagne, Lolita, Hell Club…) and near everything that is of interest in Pattaya, this hotel is one of my favorite places on the city. The rooms are spacious, luxurious decorated here with hardwood floors and all the expected admenities : large comfortable beds, large flat screen with satellite channels and DVD player, air conditioning, private balconies and mini bar. Studio rooms even provide fully equipped kitchens perfect if you intend to spend more time here. There is also a superb swimming pool, a restaurant, and fitness centre for those who simply want to exercices. With a super free high speed internet access in room, a very attentive friendly staff and a decent room but without be the more extravagant, a great guest friendly hotel perfectly set for all my solo traveller activities.
Guest Friendly policy reply by the LK Metropole Hotel :
- “Dear sir, For a guest staying alone they can bring one person, there will be a charge for 500 THB for the 3rd person. Should you require for further information, please do not hesitate to reach me.Best regards, Ning (Sales-coordinator) –LK GROUP PATTAYA.”
109/29-30,Moo 10,Soi 14, Walking Street, Pattaya, Thailand
Location : Budget accommodation near Walking Street. The hotel offers rooms fully equipped with facilities including air conditioning, WiFi, TV, mini bar, refrigerator and freezer and so much more. Friendly staff and this super location for those looking for value for money at an excellent price near action.
Guest Friendly policy reply by the Encore Hotel :
- “We are a guest friendly hotel, and we don’t charge any money for it. So your guest can come to you for free. Anything else please let me know. Regards, Ken Singh”
Guest friendly hotel, Pattaya, Walking Street, 1-star hotel, free Wi-Fi.
499 Soi Diamond Moo 10, Walking Street, Pattaya, Thailand
Location : Good location just seconds from Walking Street surrounded by loads of bars, massages and gogos and close to the beach. The room was clean but basic and not great, the furnitures a bit decrepit, oldish, and Wifi in room is chargeable. The Hotel also offers a not really attractive pool downside and all the hotel need some real maintenance. Overall a very cheap hotel centrally located and totally convenient if you want enjoy the nightlife in Pattaya or bring back one of these local beauties in your bed and don’t mind the old rooms, but if you’re looking for confortable hotel, this one is definitly not for you.
Guest Friendly policy reply by The Diamond Beach Hotel :
- “Hotel don’t charge, Diamond Beach Hotel”.
380/5 Mu 9, Soi 2, Nongprue, Pattaya Beach Road, Pattaya, Thailand
Location : Sabai Inn is part of the well know hospitality group Sabai Group in Pattaya. Set on the Beach Road in the heart of Pattaya where everything is a few minutes walk away or a baht bus. The hotel offers a very warm welcome and with a total of 67 expertly designed guest rooms and suites at reasonable prices it is hardly a surprise that this is the “most booked” for website visitors. The hotel has fine facilities including free WiFi, lovely outdoor swimming pool plus full sized snooker and pool tables, definitely recommend.
Guest Friendly policy reply by the Sabai Inn hotel :
- “Sabai Inn is guest friendly. There is no extra charge to bring back an unregistered to stay overnight. No additional joiner fee. Best regards, Mr. Aan”.
429/1 Beach Rd., Central Banglamung, Pattaya Beach Road, Pattaya, Thailand
Location : Hotel is situated between Beach Rd. and 2nd Rd. Rooms are clean but no frills and include decent choice of TV channels, good air conditioning, fridge with mini bar and bathroom with shower. Large outdoor swimming pool great place to relax. Overall, very strategic location for restaurants, close to the bars at Soi 6 and Soi 7, and all other attractions Pattaya has to offer.
Guest Friendly policy reply by the Twin Palm Resorts Pattaya :
- “you can booking by agoda 1 room can stay 2 people if you have more one lady at a time 300 baht.”
216 Mu.10 Soi. Pattaya 11 Beach Road, Pattaya, Thailand
Location : Located Beach Road Soi 11, 10 minutes on foot from Walking Street near shops, bars and nightlife. Rooms are basic and although the hotel does need updating, they offer clean and comfortable accommodation with TV, mini-fridge, in room safe and slightly noisy air conditioning. The bathroom was compact but with good pressure and hot water. The hotel also features a nice pool with a few sun lounges but only suitable for about 6 people at a time! With an excellent location and a fair price, I recommend this hotel for all those wanting to party late into the night as the noise may become troublesome.
Guest Friendly policy reply by the Natural Beach Hotel :
- “In response to your query, we would like to inform you that we are a guest friendly hotel and we have no objection in you bringing a guest including a lady from outside. There is no charge as long as two persons are in room. However, a charge of THB 300 would apply for the third person. With warm regards. Reservation Team”.
175/51 Moo 10, Soi 15, Walking Street, Pattaya, Thailand
Location : The Green view is another budget hotel located in the middle of Soi 15 near Soi Diamond, right in the heart of Walking Street near bars, entertainments with all the nightlife and the action close by. The rooms are simple but comfortable, nicely decorated, and offers TV, air cond, mini fridge and free wi-fi. The bars and clubs nearby are audible at night, but not overbearing. The perfect hotel if you are a single male and your purpose is to enjoy Pattaya’s world famous girls nightlife but maybe not the best choice for those looking for a peaceful nights sleep in the city.
Guest Friendly policy reply by the Green View Hotel :
- “We are not have hotel policy to any additional joiner charge are joined with our guest room,but under hotel policy as maximum 2 person are joined with guest room only.We are just let ;s hotel guest know about to be checking and keeping original ID Card for Thai joiner and original passport for any who with out Thai to protect our hotel guest then to be have a good time and enjoy with holiday here with us.”
Guest friendly hotel, Pattaya, Walking Street, 2-stars hotel, free Wi-Fi.
240/1 M.10, Pattaya Beach Road, Banglamung, Central Pattaya, Pattaya, Thailand
Location : The LK The Empress in a beautiful hotel, one of the best hotels in Pattaya and it’s not without reasons I usually book my rooms here. Centrally located, close to the beach, this hotel offers beautiful, clean and spacious rooms, nice swimming pools, workout facilities, great breakfast and good quality restaurants. Rooms have elegant decors, large, modern with a balcony, comfy bed, LCD TV, a vast bathroom with huge mirror, laptop safe, and lifts! Shopping malls, small bars and nightlife are nearby. It took me about 8-10 minutes walk to Walking Street or a 10 baht bus ride. Fast and free wifi. My first choice in Central Pattaya. Highly recommended.
Guest Friendly policy reply by the LK The Empress :
“Girl Friendly Hotel Policy : Folowing you enquiry we confirm you we don’t apply any fee if you bring back your local guest in your room. We wish you a pleasent stay in our etablissement. LK Group.”.
559 Moo 10, Walking Street, Pattaya, Thailand
Location : Set down Walking Street with all nightlife and shopping a doorstep away, this luxurious hotel offers beautiful and modern rooms in stunning grounds and tropical gardens. Large swimming pools, fitness center and outdoor restaurant. A confortable place to stay between beach and the famous Walking Street.
Guest Friendly policy reply by the Siam Bayshore Resort and Spa :
- ”You can make booking for 2 person per room ( You & Your Visitor) that no charge for visitor (Only Person) but please drop her ID card at front desk for security reason.”
302/1 M.10 Soi 10 Pattaya 2 Rd., Pattaya Beach Road, Pattaya, Thailand
Location : Cheap hotel set Soi 10 closer to all main attractions. Walking Street is really within walking range, beach is just 100 mts from hotel. Despite the name there are no seaview rooms except one expensive suite. The rooms themselves are large but dated. Bed was hard and airconditioners can be noisy at times. No Wifi In room. Unless you are visiting Pattaya on a tight budget, I would give this hotel a pass.
Guest Friendly policy reply by the Sawasdee Sea View Hotel :
- ”Dear Sir/Madam, Greeting from Sawasdee Hotels group! Regarding to your email we would like to inform that the hotel will not charge for joiner if you book for double room and stay only one person. Should you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact me. With Best Regards, Ekkawit S. Reservation officer – Pattaya area”.
198/21-23 Moo 9, Soi Pattaya 2nd Rd., Nong Prue, Central Pattaya, Pattaya, Thailand
Location : The Areca Lodge is the hugely popular guest friendly hotel in Pattaya. Set on Second Road in the heart of Pattaya, just a 5 minute or about 500 meters from the beach and very close to Soi LK Metro, this is a friendly stylish hotel amidst stunning tropical gardens with excellent service from the accommodating staff. The rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable all with balconies and all the amenities that you could need. The hotel also has a great outdoor swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna and fully equipped fitness centre. There is construction currently underway next door so there is some noise, however we have been assured that this will not last for long.
Guest Friendly policy reply by the Areca Lodge Hotel :
- “Please note that we are allowed maximum 2 persons in a double room. If there is 3rd person we will charge 500.-Baht/person/night and we are not allowed visitor below 20 years old in our hotel, their ID card must be presented upon arrival. Walainuch N. (Ms.). Reservation Team”
236/21 Moo 10, Soi 15 & 2nd Road, Central Pattaya, Pattaya, Thailand
Location : Nice hotel offring clean rooms and free wifi. Near bars and restaurants. The hotel also has a fully equipped gym and a lovely rooftop swimming pool where you can get plenty of sun. Soi Buakhao Market, Ripley’s Believe It Or Not and Royal Garden Plaza 10 mins walk. Central Festival Pattaya Beach 20 min walk away. Complimentary tuk-tuk shuttle for all guests.
Guest Friendly policy reply by the Pattaya Bay Resort :
- “Our hotel offer free of charge for one visitor overnight joining per room per night. One Room could be applied in two maximum occupy per room per night included one Visitor. That mean you already stay two person thus the additional third person must to pay extra charge at 500 THB net per night per person in maximum 3 person occupy per room. Thai law requires that all guests must be registered, both foreign and Thai nationals. Thai law also requires all of its citizens carry an official identification card on them at all times once they reach the age of 10. Sincerely yours. Suthida J. – Reservation Agent.”
Guest friendly hotel, Pattaya, 3-stars hotel, swimming pool, free Wi-Fi.
33/154 moo 10, Soi Diana, Banglamung, Central Pattaya, Pattaya, Thailand
Location : Beautiful but slightly older hotel with huge, very well laid out rooms located on soi Diana Inn, near Soi LK Metro and just 5 minutes from Beach Road. Beer bars across the road, and the delights of many Agogos are just around the corner. Walking street is in easy ride as well (15 minutes walk or a quick motorbike taxi ride). All rooms are done in a Renaissance fashion with statues, pictures and furniture. A few maintenance problems are starting to show up but, overall, the hotel is in very good condition. The beds are very comfortable, most rooms have a DVD player with television and a stereo system included. The bathroom was clean and had a separate shower cubicle with good water pressure and hot water. Free Wifi Ok in my room and also PC’s with internet connection in the lobby. The hotel has also a small outdoor swimming pool which is great first thing in the morning. All in all nice hotel advertised as 4-star but nearer a three and a half. Recommended to anyone who searching the basic comforts near nightlife but not wanting to spend a lot.
Guest Friendly policy reply by the LK Renaissance :
- “Dear sir, For a guest staying alone, there will be no charge. For guests staying double, there will be a charge for 500 THB for the 3rd person. Should you require for further information, please do not hesitate to reach me.Best regards, Boossayamas Aranyakanont Sales-coordinator LK GROUP PATTAYA.“
520/1 Soi 8, Central Pattaya Nongprue, Pattaya Beach Road, Pattaya, Thailand
Location : Set on Soi 8 this in the heart of all the action the hotel is in a good location for the nightlife close to a lot of nice bars, restaurants, Central festival 2 mins walk away and just around 5 min from Walking street by on one of the 10 baths taxis. The rooms are a little out dated, furniture is rather old in the ‘Original part’ sea side of the hotel, but adequate in the ‘Superior building’ at the back to the rooms facing the sea. Simple rooms but nothing extra. No Free Wifi and safe boxes are available only in reception and not in the rooms. There is a good rooftop swimming pool which gives nice views of the ocean. Overall really not the best hotel in Pattaya as the hotel can be noisy at night until 3am but a basic and cheap accomodation for nightlife and all entertainments activities.
Guest Friendly policy reply by the Flipper Lodge :
- “Thank you for your email and your kindly interesting in our Flipper Lodge Hotel. We would like to inform you that the hotel would not charge for lady joiner. Flipper Lodge Hotel reservation”.
103 Moo 10, Soi 14, Walking Street, Pattaya, Thailand
Location : A 3-stars budget hotel located Soi 14 on Walking Street near all the night life and actions. Big and clean rooms. The Grand Hotel offering free WiFi but can be noisy late into the night. A bit run down but good location for fun and good value for money.
Guest Friendly policy reply by the Grand Hotel Pattaya :
- “Thank you very for your e mail. For Lady and ” Joiner Policy ” , it’s Free of charge, I need just Lady’s ID Card only. Best Regards, Wasawass s.”
380 Moo 9, Pattaya Soi 2, North Pattaya, Pattaya, Thailand
Location : The Sabai Lodge is conveniently located with the beach just two minutes walk and all the action and resturants and bars close to hand. The baht bus stop is also just around the corner of Soi 2. The hotel offers very good free WiFi.
Guest Friendly policy reply by the Sabai Lodge Hotel :
- “Dear Mr., Many thanks for your kind interested in our hotel.. Surely our hotel allowed for (1) extra guest with free of charge.. Otherwise the maximum of guest in each room only at (2) persons.. Appreciated to hearing from you which periord of your stayed.. Best regards, Tuk Tuk..(Ms..) – Marketing manager Sabailodge Team.”
33/127 M.10 Soi LK Metro - soi Diana Inn, Central Pattaya, Pattaya, Thailand
Location : Soi Buakhao Market, Royal Garden Plaza and Ripley’s Believe It Or Not 20mn away by foot. Walking Street 10mn away by car.
Guest Friendly policy reply by the Pasadena Lodge Hotel :
- “Regarding for your answer about joiner free, we did not charged, we just keep her ID and recording details. Kind regards, Ake. -PASADENA LODGE.”
Guest friendly hotel, Pattaya, Soi Buakhao, Diana, Honney and LK Metro, 2-stars hotel, free Wi-Fi.
216/111 Moo.10 Pattaya Beach Road, corner of Soi 11, Pattaya, Thailand
Location : New wing added to the original Natural Beach hotel, so same location near Walking Street and close to the Beach. Rooms are basic and clean but compared to the Natural Beach they offer better amenities : bigger fridge (refrigerator – not a mini-fridge as in the Natural Beach), quieter room (due to the location), and well kept bathroom (with more complimentary toiletries). The little outdoor swimming pool common with the Natural Beach hotel was a good place for short exercises the morning. Compared to the Natural Beach I would say a better value for money.
Guest Friendly policy reply by the Baan Sila Hotel :
- “Dear guest, In 1 room 2 person can stay without any extra charge But if already there are 2 person & you bring somebody from outside then only we charge 300 baht/person.”
44/1 Pattaya Beach Road Soi 8, Central Pattaya, Pattaya, Thailand
Location : The Eastiny Inn Hotel is ideally located in the middle action of Soi 8 surrounded by nightlife, girls and beer bars, five minutes on foot from Central Festival Pattaya Beach and just ten minutes walk from Walking Street. With a large roof pool, free WiFi available in all public areas, mini mart facilities, and laundry services everything on hand the hotel offers everything a traveller could require. The rooms although basic are correct with wooden furnishings and tiled floors, fully air conditioned with private balcony, cable TV, refridgerator with minibar and private bathroom with great hot shower. A great place to relax for cheap before heading out for the night.
Guest Friendly policy reply by the Eastiny Inn Hotel :
- “If you want to bring lady to your room is not have to pay for joint. If you have 1 lady but if you have 2 lady in same time you have to pay. We let only lady go to room. we not let lady boy go in. Best Regards. Taveeporn wila ”
80/166 Moo.9,Nongprue, Banglamung, Central Pattaya, Pattaya, Thailand
Location : Nears bars and restaurants, Pattaya Exhibition and Convention Hall 10mn away by foot.
Guest Friendly policy reply by the Nova Gold Hotel Pattaya :
- “Greeting from Nova Gold Hotel Pattaya Please to informed we are hotel’s guest friendly ( no charge for visitor) Your understand is correct we need ID. This is for security reason. Looking forward to receive your booking. Best regards, Reservations.”
Pattaya Beach Road, Soi 7, Pattaya Beach Road, Pattaya, Thailand
Location : Perfectly set in the heart of the action of Soi 7, complete with girl, beer bars and night life the minute you step out onto the street, the Eastiny Seven Hotel is 100 meters from the beach and about 20 minutes walk from Walking Street (or 5 minutes by Tuk-Tuk or Baht bus). Great place and attractive prices but no frills here. The rooms are clean and all come with the basics, a comfy bed with sheets changed daily, good air conditioning, a TV older generation but with a good selection of English speaking channels, a mini bar, safetybox and a small balcony with views. The bathroom had bath-shower combo, lots of hot water and a selection of free toiletries. Although there is no free in room WiFi this is accessible for free in the lobby and can be purchased for a small fee. Hotel also offers room service that is not over priced and there is a nice little pool on the third floor with a few sun beds. Like all these hotels already recommanded here in this list, The Eastiny Seven Hotel has a open guest friendly policy, so for more action you can also explore on Soi 8 less that a minute away with more beer bars and girls. Particularly recommended!
Guest Friendly policy reply by the Eastiny Seven Hotel :
- “Dear sir, Thank you for your mail. No problem for us. If you stay here alone you can bring only one joiner to the room a time and free of charge. But if you bring more one , we will charge at 300 baht each. Best regards, Natruethai Boonsri”.
397/42 M.10, Pattaya 2nd Rd., Soi 14, Nongprue, Central Pattaya, Pattaya, Thailand
Location : The Intimate Tim Boutique Hotel is 4-stars girl friendly hotels located in the Pattaya city area, just off Second road close to Soi Diana near shopping malls, nightlife, restaurants and a short 5 to 10 minutes walk to the beach. The rooms are spacious, large and well furnished and well appointed with nice bathrooms and all modern amenities. Flat sreen TV was ok but the Wi-Fi although free kept dropping out. The new extended pool are at rooftop was nice and peaceful despite being in the heart and hustle and bustle of Pattaya. The breakfast wasn’t elaborate, but sufficient to satisfy for everyone. Staff was attentive and helpful. Over all I would say a cheap 4-stars hotel considering the price I paid highly recommended for his excellent location near bars/restos and all the popular public areas.
Guest Friendly policy reply by the Intimate Hotel by Tim Boutique Hotel :
- “Our room are for 2 persons. If you book for 1 person, you can invite one other guest to room without charge. If you make reservation for 2 person and would like to invite other guest, then our hotel will charge joiner fee 1,000 THB / person/night.”
Guest friendly hotel, Pattaya, 4-stars hotel, swimming pool, free Wi-Fi.
513 Moo 10, Banglamung, South Pattaya, Pattaya, Thailand
Location : Set on South Pattaya Road near to Pattaya 3rd Road and just 10 minutes by foot to Walking Street. Soi Buakhao Market only 5 mn away walk.
Guest Friendly policy reply by the Diamond City Place :
- “Dear customer, Yes, we allowed joiner for the guest and as you understood, he or she needs to leave ID card for security reason. We look forward to see you. Wiwat Tan – Front Office Department.”
111/43 Moo 9, Nongprue, Central Pattaya, Pattaya, Thailand
Location : Lovely 3.5-star hotel offering clean, modern rooms with free WiFi and a lovely swimming pool. Central Festival Pattaya Beach 10mn walk. Ripley’s Believe It Or Not and Royal Garden Plaza 20mn away by foot.
Guest Friendly policy reply by the August Suites Pattaya :
- “Greeting from August Suites Pattaya Thailand. Regarding to our rooms you can stay with 2 people no extra charge. Best regards, Paul – August Suites.”
99/1-2 Moo 9 Tambol Nongprue, Banglamung, Central Pattaya, Pattaya, Thailand
Location : Near bars and restaurants, Central Festival Pattaya Beach, Pattaya Memorial Hospital et P S Bowling Pattaya 20mn away by foot.
Guest Friendly policy reply by the At Mind Serviced Residence :
- “Thank you very much for your email, At Mind Hotel do offer a free joiner charge for all our valued in house guest. There will be no breakfast included and only one joiner is allowed per room. For all guest safety and security, the hotel required to have the joiners’ id and do the registration process on arrival. We will be looking forward for your room reservation with us. Best regards, Ms. Noochjaree P. – Reservation Supervisor At Mind-Hotel-Pattaya.”
138 M.9 Soi 4, Pattya 2nd, North Pattaya Beach, Pattaya, Thailand
Location : Good hotel with good amenities, one of the best budget hotel in this location near to beach, entertainment and nightlife, but far enough from the crazy Walking Street. You have loads of restaurants and bars just down the street and it is also close to night market, Big C supermarket, Mcdonalds, Drinking street, Soi 6 and number of massages and spas services, travel agencies, motor rent…so everything here is convenient. The room I booked was correct considering the cost of hotel and the price I paid, clean, spacious with large confortable bed and far enough back so as not to be disturbed with the late night partying. I loved that it had a kitchenette area with microwave and big fridge in my room plus all the expected amenities : 32″ LCD TV, functional bathtub with constant hot water, free wifi and balcony with sun lounger. The hotel also features a nice outdoor swimming pool, a fully equiped fitness centre and sauna. The only issue was that wifi allows only a single login at any time, this can be annoying for those with multiple devices. So overall with a loads of attractions just down the street I would say a great hotel in a great location.
Guest Friendly policy reply by the Bella Villa Prima Hotel :
- “Thank you for your email. Joiner’s is free of charge. Thank you & regards, Ricky”
78/140 Moo 9, Tombol Nongprue, Central Pattaya, Pattaya, Thailand
Location : P S Bowling Pattaya, Central Festival Pattaya Beach and Alcazar Theatre 20mn away by foot.
Guest Friendly policy reply by the Centara Pattaya Hotel :
- “Regarding to your inquire please be informed that there is no any charge for a visitor. A guest have to contact and present ID Card to our reception upon arrival for security.”
Guest friendly hotel, Pattaya, 4-stars hotel, swimming pool, free Wi-Fi.
Pattaya Beach Rd., Soi 10, Pattaya Beach Road, Pattaya, Thailand
Location : Average hotel located Soi 10 right off of beach road and close to second road. Restaurants, bar, shopping centres and Soi 8 nightlife close by, Walking street a little further. My room was nice size but old looking and needs some upgrading. Quite small swimming pool. No free Wi-Fi in room only free in the lobby and very slow. A/C old and noisy. The location and price range is only the best thing about this hotel.
Guest Friendly policy reply by the Eastiny Residence Hotel :
- “Dear Sir, Thank you for your e-mail, we are pleased to learn that no additional charge for bringing lady to stay over night but limited only one person. Thank you, Mark Nookham”.
436/21 Pattaya 2nd Road, Pattaya Beach Road, Pattaya, Thailand
Location : The Sabai Empress is luxurious hotel located Soi 2 North Pattaya so near the beach, close to entertainment and night life areas, but far away the bustle of Walking Street but still accessible by the local taxis tucked by the road side. The hotel is modern, almost new and my room was clean, big, luxurious, decorated with contemporary style with hardwood floors, a seperate sitting area, bed with bright headboards with Thai style accents, TV with a number of cable channels, free Wi-Fi acces, safety box and minibar, plus a well equipped private bathroom. The rooftop swimming pool and pool bar was small but relaxing with a wide views of Pattaya city. There is also some good local restaurants around the hotel and Big C market was right across the road so very convenient to buy food. All in all I will say nice hotel, quiet location and good value for money.
Guest Friendly policy reply by the Sabai Empress Hotel :
- ”Dear Mr, Thank you very much for your kind interest in our hotel. Free of charge 1 joiner per room and 500 Bahts for 2 joiner . Best Regards, Jittima (Ked) Resident Manager.”
311 Moo 9, Pattaya Soi 10 Pattaya 2nd Road, Pattaya Beach Road, Pattaya, Thailand
Location : Set in the middle of Beach Road on Soi 10 with the entertainment and the beer bars of Soi 7/8 at hand, the beach 2 minutes walk, and Walking Street only 10 to 15 minutes walk, the Sea Me Spring Too hotel is a new modern property with rooftop pool ideal for those who want be in the middle of action but quiet by the location. Rooms are spacious, comfortable and well equiped and all come with the expected amenities : large beds and corner sofa, flat screen TV with English channels, efficient air conditioning, large and well stocked fridge, safety box, free WiFi and a large bathroom with separate walk in shower and bathtub, great water pressure and free toiletries. There is also a nice balcony with table and chairs and the rooftop pool boasts incredible views over Pattaya and its bay. With a great staff always smilling and no problems in bringing back a girl at the hotel during all my stay I am sure I will be going back. A definitly guest friendly hotel highly recommended!
Guest Friendly policy reply by the Sea Me Spring Too Hotel :
- ”Thank you for your e-mail. For guest or joiner our hotel not charge but we have to keep her ID card only. Best regards, Jantakarn. Reservation office”
[ more Guest friendly hotels in Pattaya ]