Guest Friendly Hotels Hua Hin
Hua Hin is a beach resort town very first popular seaside attractions in Thailand. Located in Prachuab Khiri Khan province, in the past Hua Hin was very famous and always been visited by members of Thai Royal Family and upper class citizen. Nowadays, it becomes one of the most popular destinations near Bangkok where local and foreign tourists choose for their holidays.
For your entertainment, the action place is located on and around Soi Bintabaht in the heart of the city where you can found a few dozen beer bars (think Pattaya without the dancing poles).
List of Guest Friendly Hotels in Hua Hin, Thailand
Below the main guest friendly hotels in Hua Hin, short distance of the beach, bars and nightlife hot spots of the city.
Guest Friendly Hotels in Hua Hin
All these hotels are Guest Friendly Hotels
located in Hua Hin
near entertainment and discos.
1/18 Sasong Road, Hua Hin City Center, Hua Hin / Cha-am, Thailand
Guest Friendly policy reply by The Chaba Samui Resort :
- "Overnight customer’s guest is welcome at the hotel without extra charge. However, you will have to be responsible for the expense/damage incurred by the guest. We look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, Chaba Chalet, A Hua Hin Market Hotel".
79/9 Petchkasem Road, Hua Hin City Center, Hua Hin, Thailand
Location : Near coffes and restaurants. 20mn away from Hua Hin Airport.
Guest Friendly policy reply by The Royal Express Hua Hin :
- "Please be inform our hotel is guest friendly. We do not charge for bringing guest to your room. We only require her ID card or Passport to leave at our front desk when you bring her to hotel, for security reason. Looking forward to welcome you. Best Regards, Ms. Ratchadarat Sornkarn (Lupna), Central Reservation Officer".
21/1 Naretdamri Road, Hua Hin City Center, Hua Hin, Thailand
Guest Friendly policy reply by The Sukkasem Guesthouse :
- "We have a guest friendly policy, and we do not require ID card nor fees. However, we request your guests to respect other customers in the guesthouse and do not to bring any ladies under legal age. We hope to have the pleasure to host you soon at Sukkasem. With best regards, ET, Sukkasem Guesthouse".
120/22 Soi Hua-Hin 78 Petchkasem Road, Hua Hin City Center, Hua Hin, Thailand
Location : Citin Loft Hua Hin is in the middle of Hua Hin town with easy access to Hua Hin night market, Hua Hin railway station and the Market Village either by foot or public transport, the beach is also just a short walk away. The rooms are clean, modern and spacious and offer king size comfortable bed with all other in room amenities that you could possibly need during your stay, plus a large balcony. The hotel also has a great rooftop swimming pool. The breakfast is adequate but not the best but there are so many restaurants nearby that this is not really a problem. Good value for money especially if you are travelling on a budget.
Guest Friendly policy reply by The Citin Loft Hua Hin :
- "Regarding to your question, we’re pleased to inform you that the hotel do not charge for your visitor. However, her ID Card or Passport is required to register at reception. Should you require more information please do not hesitate to contact us. Looking forward to welcome and serve you soon. Best Regards Ekkachai Tiwapat, (Mr.) Central Reservation Officer".
83/188 Soi Talay 12, Khaotakieb-Hua Hin Road, Hua Hin, Thailand
Guest Friendly policy reply by The Let’s Sea Hua Hin Al Fresco Resort :
- "Greeting with sea breeze from Hua Hin! Thank you for your interest staying with us. Regarding our visitor policy, our room rate is for two persons so if you are traveling alone you can have guest friend visitor staying with you. Just her ID or passport registration is required at reception for safety reason and complying with Thai Law. We charge you if you have more then two guests by room. Warm regards, Chusak Pichittanarak, Let’s Sea Hua Hin Al Fresco Resort".
116 Naresdamri Road, Hua Hin Beachfront, Hua Hin, Thailand
Location : Near coffes and restaurants. Chatchai Market Hua Hin 20mn away by foot. Hua Hin Market Village and Royal Hua Hin Golf Course 20mn walk.
Guest Friendly policy reply by The Mod Guesthouse :
- "Thanks you for your interest and choosed service form our guesthouse. We look forward for your coming and hope to be a part of your happy holiday. About guest friendly policy, every room can stay for 2 persons so please don’t worry about this point. No additional charge but you have to accept that if your asset are lost or broken guesthouse will not responsible. Best regards, Ekkanat Trakooljeam (Tony) -Assistant Manager".
6/3 Damnernkasem Road, Hua Hin, Thailand
Location : Near bars and restaurants. Hua Hin Railway Station 10mn away by car
Guest Friendly policy reply by The Sirin Hotel :
- "Thank you very much for your email. You can take your girl to your room. The hotel don’t charge but I need copy of ID card for lady. Best Regards, Mrs.Nuchprawee".
250/139 Soi Hua Hin 94, Petchkasem road, Hua Hin City Center, Hua Hin, Thailand
Location : Near bars and restaurants. 10mn away from Hua Hin Airport.
Guest Friendly policy reply by The Smile Hua Hin Resort :
- "Dear Sir, Please be informed that we don’t charge for the women overnight but that women has to leave the ID card for the security reason. Best regards, Jang -Receptionist".
24/10, Srasong Road, Hua Hin, Hua Hin City Center, Hua Hin, Thailand
Location : Near Coffes and Restaurants. Hua Hin Fishing Pier and Royal Hua Hin Golf Course 10mn walk. Hua Hin Market Village 20mn walk.
Guest Friendly policy reply by The Baan Manthana Hotel :
- "Sir. We do apologize for our late reply. There is free of charge. We don’t have any joiner fee. Wish you have a nice holiday. Best regards, Mr. Teeramek Siansilacharoen (Book), Hotel Manager, Baan Manthana Hotel, Hua Hin".
13/91 Soi 47, Petchkasem Road, Hua Hin City Center, Hua Hin, Thailand
Location : Near Coffes and Restaurants.
Guest Friendly policy reply by The Evergreen Boutique Hotel :
- "No joiner fee, all bookings are for two persons. Hua Hin is a small town and there are no security concerns. Our guests have never had any problems, so we do not require an ID, unless you instruct us to do so".
117/74 Takiab Road, Nongkae, Hua Hin, Thailand
Location : Easy acces to Hua Hin Fishing Pier, Royal Hua Hin Golf Course and Chatchai Market by car.
Guest Friendly policy reply by The Amari Hua Hin Hotel :
- "Warm Greetings from Amari Hua Hin. Thank you so much for your kind email. Please to inform you that for your joiner our hotel don’t charge but you need to leave her ID at the reception. Best regards, Pornthip Sinthong".
3/158 Soi Moobaannongkae, Takiap Road, Nongkae, Hua Hin, Thailand
Location : Chatchai Market Hua Hin, Hua Hin Market Village and Royal Hua Hin Golf Course 10mn away by car
Guest Friendly policy reply by The Baan Duangkaew Resort :
- "One double room will be good for minimum two persons. No problem if you take lady come to in the room is no charge more but just leave her ID at the reception. Thank you very much for your interesting, Ms.Wasana Bonyalat -Reservation Baan Duangkaew Resort".
5/5 Naebkhehars Road, Hua Hin City Center, Hua Hin, Thailand
Guest Friendly policy reply by The Dune Hua Hin Hotel :
- "Regarding to our guest policy: all guests must provide a copy of ID when check in and our room rate includes breakfast for 2 persons per day. To bring an extra person (3rd) will be THB 1,200 charged per day. Best Regards, Gift Nalin".
91 Hua Hin-Khao Takiab Road, Khao Takiab, Hua Hin, Thailand
Location : Near Coffes and Restaurants. Resort include Beauty Salon and Shopping Centers. 20mn away from Hua Hin airport.
Guest Friendly policy reply by The Hyatt Regency Hua Hin Hotel :
- "Dear Sir or Madame, Warmest greeting from Hyatt Regency Hua Hin. Thank you very much for your interesting in Hyatt Regency Hua Hin. We are pleased to inform you that no have any additional charge for joiner (local girl) but she have to fill in the registration form and leave her ID card at the reception desk. However, our hotel will not take responsible for any possible problem or accident regarding to the person from outside. For more information or any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Best Regards, Bua Rakshuedee.(Ms.) Guest Service Centre HYATT REGENCY HUA HIN& THE BARAI".
22/65 Naeb Kaehat Road, Hua Hin City Center, Hua Hin, Thailand
Location : Near coffes and restaurants. Located front to the beach.
Guest Friendly policy reply by The Putahracsa Resort :
- "Concerning our hotel policy, we accept only one visitor come to stay overnight with you. No joiner fee requested, but your joiner have to leave ID card at our front desk. Please don’t hesitate to contact me for more inquiry. Best Regards, Weeraya Songkram (Yui) – Reservations Agent – Putahracsa Hua Hin".
1/12 Naeb Kaehat Road, Hua Hin Beachfront, Hua Hin, Thailand
Location : Near bars and restaurants. 10mn away from Hua Hin Airport.
Guest Friendly policy reply by The The Herbs Hotel By The Sea :
- "Hotel is guest friendly, therefore, there is no need to bring that person to register. However, we will need to have her ID when she arrives. Additionally, if there is a third person involve in the room, we will have to charge extra person. Kind Regards, Pranee".