Guest Friendly Hotels Phnom Penh
Phnom Penh, capital city of Cambodia, has a lot to offer solo travellers. Nightlife is quite good, vibrant, offering a wide selection of sexy girls and places to choose from.
The most popular, Martini, Sharky’s, Walkabout, Heart of Darkness, Shanghai, Pontoon are all renowned and respected places to find nice company at. More places and major freelancer spots can also be found :
- Riverfront, sport area with a large number of bars and restaurants stretching along Sisowath Quay, and up on the side streets next the riverfront,
- Street 104 & Street 102 and Street 136 (one block from Sisowath Quay), harbor goodly collections of sports and hostess bars. Many primary girly bars are located here.
- Street 51 (between Street 154 and Street 174), one of the busiest bar streets in town very late night.– The famous Heart of Darkness, Walkabout bar, Sharky bar, Martini pub, Pontoon club and many more venues are located here. Street 51 is also a good place for a midnight snack or to hangout and picks up young freelancers late after the other areas are closed. Its not uncommon to be still seeing good activity here as dawn light creeps in where street 104 and 136 will generally wind down between 3 and 4 am.
Depending on your bargaining skills most of these girls working in these streets are available to takeaway. US$10 to $20 for ST up to US$50 and more for LT (the full night). A bar fine, around US$10 more, will also need to take merchandise off.
List of Guest Friendly Hotels in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Looking for a guest friendly hotel in Phnom Penh ? Need to be sure your hotel allows such ‘visitors’ ? Below a compiled list of the main guest friendly hotels in the city assuring you can bring back your guest to your room without any additional charge.
- River front Phnom Penh Guest Friendly Hotels
- Street 51 Guest Friendly Hotels
- Phnom Penh suburb Guest Friendly Hotels
River front Phnom Penh Guest Friendly Hotels
|Indochine 2 Hotel||★ ★||FreeWifi||$$|
|Paddy Rice Hotel||★ ★ ★||Wifi||$|
|Bougainvillier Hotel||★ ★ ★||FreeWifi||$$$|
|Riverside Suites Phnom Penh||★ ★ ★ ★||FreeWifi||$$$|
All these hotels are reputed guest friendly in Phnom Penh river front near street 102, 104, 136, restaurants, beer bars and discos.
|Indochine 2 Hotel||$$|
28-30, Street 130, Riverfront, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Location : The Indochine 2 Hotel is conveniently set riverside with plenty restaurants, spa & massage and others attractions at proximity. Rooms are large with good sized bed, fully functioning air conditioning, cable TV, free internet, hot shower and super breakfast included. Staff was friendly and speak good English.
Guest Friendly policy reply by The Indochine 2 Hotel :
- “Definitely yes. You do not need to pay for joint fee while you bring a companion along with. No extra charge but you have to responsible for that guest. With our best regards, General Manager Indochine 2 Hotel”
|Paddy Rice Hotel||$|
213-217, Sisowath Quay, Riverfront, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Location : The Paddy rice well located River Phnom Penh is a popular bar with 12 new rooms, half have a view to the river. The rooms although basic are clean, modern, comfy and come with all the necessary amenities to have nice place to stay. With a great location, a downstair bar based on a Irish sporting theme and a helpful staff a good place to stay river side close to the major city attractions.
Guest Friendly policy reply by The Paddy Rice Hotel :
- “Please be advised that there are no additional fees for your guests. Many thanks, Paddy Rice Hotel”
277G Sisowath Quay, Riverfront, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Location : The Bougainvillier Hotel is 3/4-stars hotel located right on the main riverfront street and meets all the needs for solo traveller. The suites overlook the Tonle sap River and all the goings on along the main waterfront walkway. Rooms are huge with comfortable beds and all the basic amenities. A little pricey for Phnom Penh but the river view and the location compensate.
Guest Friendly policy reply by The Bougainvillier Hotel :
- “Thank you so much for your interested making a reservation with our hotel. We are pleased to inform you that, for guest friendly for sure we will allow unregistered but they must keep their ID card or passport at our hotel’s reception desk before inter to the room. Note: if you are a single traveler and you reserve a room for double occupancy the extra joiner is free of charge for over night”
|Riverside Suites Phnom Penh||$$$|
Corner street 144 & Sisowath Quay, Riverfront, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Location : The Riverside Suites is another 4-stars hotel located a few meters from the river on the street 144, so close to restaurants and nightlife. Rooms are spacious with terrace in the heart of Phnom Penh’s entertainment district. I will particularly advise the 3rd floor rooms. They are better (for the view, noise and size) than the 4th floor rooms. The city center is within a short drive from the hotel. Considering the location and the view particularly recommended.
Guest Friendly policy reply by The Riverside Suites Phnom Penh :
- “Thank you very much for your interesting in Riverside Suite Hotel. We would like confirm you that we do not add additional charge if you bring a girl into your room but we suggest you to take responsible by yourself. Best regard, Bunthea”.
Street 51 Guest Friendly Hotels
|Circuit Hotel - Nana Hotel||★ ★ ★||FreeWifi||$$|
|Eureka Villas||★ ★ ★||FreeWifi Pool||$$|
|Mittapheap Hotel||★ ★ ★||FreeWifi||$$|
|Aqua Boutique Guesthouse||★ ★ ★||FreeWifi||$$|
|Manor House||★ ★ ★||FreeWifi||$$|
|Hilary's Boutique Hotel||★ ★ ★ ★||FreeWifi Pool||$$|
All these hotels are guest friendly hotels located Phnom Penh street 51 close to girlbars and discos.
|Circuit Hotel - Nana Hotel||$$|
42 Street 154, Phsar Thmey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Location : The Circuit Hotel is about twenty minute walk or US$2 tuk-tuk ride from the waterfront but very short location from nightlife and all the Phnom Penh entertainment areas has to offer. The room was fair sized, clean with air conditioning and facilities. Don’t expect too much facilities since the price is the concern. A good location and value for money nice for solo traveler.
Guest Friendly policy reply by The Circuit Hotel – Nana Hotel :
- “Actually, our hotel allow you to bring guest overnight if she has ID card. However, our receptionists need to ask permission from you before she goes into your room or when she leave the room. It will be not extra changes”
24, Street 184, Royal Palace Area, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Location : The Eureka Villas is conveniently located in the centre of Phnom Penh just off of the main road so far away from traffic noise to don’t bother you. The villas are only a year old and this shows as everything is new and exceptionally clean. Rooms are good size with comfortable bed, modern bathroom and all that you could require to make your stay. There is a lovely small swimming pool for your enjoyment and the staff is friendly and ever so polite. The real bonus was the use of iPad to surf the free WiFi if you had no other facility available with you.
Guest Friendly policy reply by The Eureka Villas :
- “Thanks for your enquiry through our website. The single room will not charge for the Joiner fee. Chivorn -Assistant Manager”
262, Monivong Boulevard, Royal Palace Area, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Location : The Mittaheap Hotel is in a central setting with in Phnom Penh, only a 5 minute tuk-tuk ride to the waterfront and near all the city attractions. The rooms are clean and modern, made up each day and offered a safety deposit box, air conditioning, TV and free Wi-Fi. All is correct for this hotel except the rooms overlooking the reception sometime subjected to a little noise from the Buddhist temple at 4am which is right next door. To be considered for booking.
Guest Friendly policy reply by The Mittapheap Hotel :
- “Greeting from Mittapheap Hotel- Phnom Penh. Thanks for your email, please to inform you that if you book for double room, there is no charge for extra person. Thanks & Best Regard. Mrs Ly Hong”
|Aqua Boutique Guesthouse||$$|
126, Street 63, Royal Palace Area, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Location : The Aqua Boutique Guesthouse Hotel while although far away from the nightlife areas offers exceptional value for money. Executive Suite I booked for 3 nights over two stays has big room with super balcony. The bedroom was spacious offering generously sized comfortable bed, flatscreen cable TV with international and local stations, fully functioning air conditioning, mini bar, coffee table, chair and desk. Everything was freshly laundered and spoltlessly clean. The hotel also offer 24 hour room service and definite looks to cater for everything the guest could possibly need. Definitely Guest friendly.
Guest Friendly policy reply by The Aqua Boutique Guesthouse :
- “That is cool for that. so please tell us when do you want to stay with us. Thanks! Best regard, Pheakdey”
21, St.262, Daun Penh (Behind Mobitel Head Quarter), Royal Palace Area, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Location : The Manor House is a super little place set in the middle of Phnom Penh. The rooms are really nice and lovely with cable TV, air conditioning, refrigerator, tea and coffee making facilities and a great WiFi signal. With the Honey disco at straight proximity and a very helpful and friendly staff a very nice place to stay.
Guest Friendly policy reply by The Manor House :
- “Thank you for your email. All vistors must be over the age of 18 years and leave current Passport or Identification card at the reception. – that’s a goverment requiment. Acceptable ID are: Passport, National Identity Card, Valid Driver Licence, Valid Student Card, Employment Card with Photo. There is a cost of 7USD if the visitor stays all night and has breakfast. Regards, Manor House Team”
|Hilary's Boutique Hotel||$$|
No. 16 Bis, St.302, Boeng Keng Kang I, Khan Chamkarmorn, Beung Keng Kang, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Location : The Hilary’s Boutique Hotel is another guest friendly hotel set in a quiet area but no far from all the attractions and night life that Phnom Penh has to offer. Rooms of this new property are good sized well kept with great beds, fully functioning air conditioning, flat screen TV, free WiFi and a modern bathroom with reliable hot water. There is also a lovely pool area which is perfect for a quick dip and bar area ideal to enjoy a drink after a long day in the sounds of the birds and geckos whilst soaking up the ambience. Overall a good quality value for money for this accommodation.
Guest Friendly policy reply by The Hilary’s Boutique Hotel :
- “Thanks for intention of coming to stay with us. It is ok with what you requested. If you have your girlfriend to bring along with that would be fine. No extra fee charged. Looking forward to seeing and serving you. Eng Veng -Sales Manager”
Phnom Penh suburb Guest Friendly Hotels
|Lone Star Saloon Guesthouse||★ ★||Wifi||$$|
|Royal Inn Hotel||★ ★ ★||FreeWifi||$|
|La Rose Boutique Hotel & Spa||★ ★ ★ ★||FreeWifi Pool||$$$$|
|Riverside Suites Phnom Penh||★ ★ ★ ★||FreeWifi||$$$|
All these hotels are guest friendly hotels in Phnom Penh in the heart of city but a little far from bargirls and discos.
|Lone Star Saloon Guesthouse||$$|
30, st, 23, Bak Touk, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Location : The Lone Star Guesthouse is a little far from the bulk of nightlife but still well located in Phnom Penh. Rooms are spacious and clean with king sized beds, flat screen TV offering a good selection of channels, in room safe, mini bar, air conditioning and free WiFi. With a excellent food provided by the Pub / Lounge downstair, overall a lively place to stay.
Guest Friendly policy reply by The Lone Star Saloon Guesthouse :
- “You are free to bring as many visitors to your room as you like without any extra charges. You can bring one companion a day……….or twenty, and your rate will not be affected. We do not hold I.D.’s at the reception, but I would ask that you walk your guests down if they leave late at night, or else our guard will come up to make sure all is okay. Thanks! Greg”
|Royal Inn Hotel||$|
No. 128D8, Sothearos Boulevard, Bouding, Phnom Penh, Cambodia 855
Location : The Royal Inn Hotel is not in the best location as there are a couple of dilapidated buildings in the street, but no far from Royal palace. The hotel is pretty modern and the furniture, beds and so on are adequate. A nice place to stay although the cleaning staff have to improve maintaining the hotel to western standards.
Guest Friendly policy reply by The Royal Inn Hotel :
- “Thank you very much for your interest in our hotel. We do not charge for extra joiner fee but must be register at counter”
|La Rose Boutique Hotel & Spa||$$$$|
164B, Norodom Blvd, Phnom Penh, Bouding, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Location : The Rose Boutique Hotel & Spa is a new 4-stars hotel, certainly not cheap, but the luxury and outstanding decor worth it. Ideally located in the heart of city (but not in straight proximity of the most lively places in Phnom Penh, only 10 min tuk-tuk ride), rooms are large, spacious with every detail thought of and just what you would expect from any world class four star establishment. If you are looking for a great comfortable and quiet room with good amenities, a very good place to stay.
Guest Friendly policy reply by The La Rose Boutique Hotel & Spa :
- “In case you would have guest friendly to join or visit you sometime, there isn’t any extra fee would be charge at all, unless she would join the breakfast with you that there will be USD 10/ breakfast is applied, however, for your own safety and security, we would require to have her ID card or Driving license or passport to be kept at our Reception and she can pick it up before she leaves the hotel or just passing us for a very quick photocopy of it which is fine. My best regards, Vothy Rith”